The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the person credit company Atlanticus Holdings (ATLC). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Ownlist first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/20 the stock gained 61.55%.
Atlanticus Holdings Corporation provides credit and related financial services and products. The Company operates in Credit Cards, Investments in Previously Charged-Off Receivables, Auto Finance and Internet Micro-Loans. It markets fee-based products and services, including life insurance, card registration, telecommunication products and services, memberships in preferred buying clubs, travel services, and debt waiver programs. Atlanticus Holdings Corporation, formerly known as CompuCredit Holdings Corporation, is based in United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 165.70+ Weighted Alpha
- 243.84% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 50.00% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.77%
- Technical support level at 5.35
- Recently traded at 5.96 with a 50 day moving average of 4.29
- Market Cap $88 million
- P/E 4.68
- Although there are no Wall Street analysts willing to recommend the stock they feel that earnings will compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- The individual investors following the stock voted against it by a 2 to 5 vote
- Only 431 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha