- Double Digit Gains for Corn
- Corn prices were up 8 1/2 to 14 1/2 cents today. Old crop gains were stronger on Tuesday, with May corn up 2.45%. Options traders were positioning for May “pins” ahead of Friday’s expiration. New crop futures closed 1.57% to 1.81% in the black with focus on the cold snap...
- Cotton Futures Close in Black
- At the close for the Tuesday session, front month cotton futures were 46 to 57 points higher. Zhengzhou Cotton Prices were also higher on Tuesday, up 0.33% to 15,170 yuan/MT (~ $1.06/lb). In March, Chinese customs data showed $498.08 million USD of cotton imports. That was down from the $680.4m...
- Tuesday Hogs Gain Triple Digits
- Another triple digit mover in the lean hog futures market left prices $1.30 to $2.42 higher. For May that set a new contract high at $108.30. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $1.14 higher to $106.08 in the PM report. The WCB average price was $108.15. The CME Lean...
- Wheat Closes Higher for Tuesday
- Afternoon trading faded the midday gains, but prices were still in the black at the close. SRW futures came back from double digit gains to close 6 3/4 to 7 1/2 cents in the black. KC HRW futures ended the session 8 3/4 to 9 1/4 cents higher. MGE spring...
- Cattle Market Higher on Bounce
- Live cattle futures pulled back from the triple digit midday gains, but still closed with a $0.22 to $1.45 recovery from the 8 session draw down. Cash trade remains unestablished for the week so far. Tomorrow’s FCE auction has 4,673 head of cattle listed. Feeder cattle futures closed the session...
- Soy Complex Stronger on Tuesday
- The domestic soy complex rallied on Tuesday, led by BO. Soybean oil prices were 1.67% to 3.64% higher at the close – with May adding approximately 23 cents of product value to the beans. Soymeal futures ended the session $2.90 to $3.90/ton higher, adding about 7 cents to the crush....
Dodge City, Kansas (67801)
- National Sheep Summary
- Tomato Fax Report
- National Watermelon Report
- National FOB Review
- Shipping Point Vegetable Recap Report - Washington, DC
- Shipping Point Fruit Recap Report - Washington, DC
- Shipping Point Vegetable Report - Phoenix, AZ
- Shipping Point Fruit Report - Fresno, CA
- Shipping Point Fruit Report - Yakima, WA
- Shipping Point Fruit Report - Phoenix, AZ