The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the cosmetic company Avon Products(AVP). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's volume leaders first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/19 the stock gained 58.30%.
Avon, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company. The world's largest direct seller, Avon markets to women in well many countries through over five million independent Avon Sales Representatives. Avon's product line includes beauty products, fashion jewelry and apparel, and features such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, Anew, Skin-So-Soft, Avon Solutions, Advance Techniques, Avon Naturals, Mark, and Avon Wellness.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 139.70+ Weighted Alpha
- 147.19% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 10.55% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.42%
- Technical support level at 4.32
- Recently traded at 4.40 with a 50 day moving average of 3.95
- Market Cap $1.93 billion
- P/E 27.50
- Revenue expected to grow 1.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 500.00% this year, an additional 27.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 155.30% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 361 to 65 that the stock will beat the market
- 13,893 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha