The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the medical device company Insulet(PODD). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the highest technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. The stock currently has a Trend Spotter hold signal.
Insulet is an innovative medical device company dedicated to improving the lives of people with diabetes. The Company's OmniPod Insulin Management System is a revolutionary, discreet and easy-to-use insulin infusion system that features two easy-to-use components with no tubing and fully-automated cannula insertion. Through the OmniPod System, Insulet seeks to expand the use of continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion (CSII) therapy among people with insulin-dependent diabetes.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 82.95+ Weighted Alpha
- 65.96% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter hold signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 18.66% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.32
- Technical support level at 115.54
- Recently traded at 141.28 with a 50 day moving average of 118.38
- Market Cap $7.04 billion
- P/E 525.61
- Revenue expected to grow 21.70% this year and another 18.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 520.00% this year, an additional 167.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 25.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy,4 buy and 7 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 115 to 41 that the stock will beat the market
- 3,998 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha