The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the oncology company NovoCure(NVCR) I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha then I used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 5/6 the stock gained 70.28%.
NovoCure Limited is an oncology company. The Company is engaged in developing a therapy called Tumor Treating Fields for the treatment of solid tumor cancers. It operates primarily in the United States, Germany, Switzerland and Japan. NovoCure Limited is based in Saint Helier, Channel Islands.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 171.10+ Weighted Alpha
- 149.70% gain in he last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 31.74% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 83.59%
- Technical support level at 81.49
- Recently traded at 83.30 with a 50 day moving average of 61.53
- Market Cap $8.18 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 38.00% this year and another 3.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 72.50% this year, an additional 326.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 60.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 3 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investor following the stock on Motley Fool voted 79 to 1 that the stock will beat the market
- 7,981 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha