The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the software company GlobalScape(GSB). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/17 the stock gained 30.98%.
GlobalSCAPE INC., a provider of Global Managed File Transfer solutions and wide-area file services technologies, delivers a modular approach to solving the enterprise challenges of security, bandwidth, latency and regulatory compliance. GlobalSCAPE's products securely and efficiently move files such as financial data, medical records, customer files, intellectual property, and other sensitive documents of any size between supply chain partners and branch offices. GlobalSCAPE's products are used by mid-sized and large enterprise companies, including virtually all of the Fortune 500 companies, leading technology, banking, healthcare, and public sector organizations. Headquartered in San Antonio, TX, GlobalSCAPE is also the developer of CuteFTP, the most popular file transfer protocol application on the market
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 237.50+ Weighted Alpha
- 259.49% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 3 new highs and up 29.79% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.60%
- Technical support level at 12.52
- Recently traded at 13.37 with a 50 day moving average of 9.77.
- Market Cap $228 million
- P/E 22.93
- Dividend yield .45%
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 82 to 3 that the stock will beat the market
- 1,567 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha