The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the business information company National Research (NRC). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top stocks to Own list first by the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/8 the stock gained 55.88%.
National Research Corporation offers analytics and insights that facilitate revenue growth, patient, employee, customer retention and patient engagement for healthcare providers, payers and other healthcare organizations. Its services include capture, interpretation, transmittal and benchmarking of critical data elements from various healthcare consumers. National Research Corporation is headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 99.50+ Weighted Alpha
- 81.75% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 20.78% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.91%
- Technical support level at 64.51
- Recently traded at 65.34 with a 50 day moving average of 54.62
- Market Cap $1.64 billion
- P/E 55.39
- Dividend yield 1.16%
- Revenue expected to grow 8.00% this year
- Earnings estimated to compound at an annual rate of 13.00% for the next 5 years
- The Wall Street analysts following the stock recommends a Hold
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 15 to 1 that the stock will beat the market
- 920 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha