The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the financial transaction servicing company Worldpay (WP). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 6/5 the stock gained 8.75%.
Worldpay, Inc. is a payment provider to power global integrated omni-commerce, any payment, anywhere. Worldpay Inc., formerly known as Vantiv Inc., is based in London.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 69.50+ Weighted Alpha
- 57.26% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 9.03% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.83%
- Technical support level at 130.65
- Recently traded at 133.86 with a 50 day moving average of 125.07
- Market Cap $41.66 billion
- P/E 34.91
- Revenue expected to grow 8.90% this year and another 9.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 15.60% this year, an additional 16.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.35% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy, 9 buy and 17 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 29 to 5 that he stock will beat the market
- 5,759 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha