The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the insurance brokerage company Brown & Brown (BRO). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-TimeHigh list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/28 the stock gained 6.18%.
Brown & Brown, Inc. and its subsidiaries offer a broad range of insurance and reinsurance products and services, as well as risk management, third party administration, managed health care, and Medicare set-aside services and programs. Providing service to business, public entity, individual, trade and professional association clients nationwide, the Company is ranked by Business Insurance magazine as the United States' sixth largest independent insurance intermediary.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 28.10+ Weighted Alpha
- 20.17% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 8.12% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.12%
- Technical support at 34.48
- Recently traded at 35.57 with a 50 day moving average of 33.13
- Market Cap $9.77 billion
- P/E 26.49
- Dividend yield .92%
- Revenue expected to grow 17.00% this year and another 5.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 10.60% this year, an additional 9.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 8.45% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy, 3 hold and 3 under perform recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 129 to 14 that the stock will beat the market
- 2,111 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha