The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the software company Smartsheets(SMAR). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/7 the stock gained 17.52%.
Smartsheet Inc. provides software solutions. It offers mobile applications, pre-built templates and integrations with cloud applications such as Box, Dropbox, Salesforce, Google Drive and Zapier. Smartsheet Inc is based in Washington, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 152.52+ Weighted Alpha
- 114.12% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter by signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 16.65% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.66%
- Technical support level at 52.86
- Recently traded at 53.89 with a 50 day moving average of 45.53
- Market Cap $5.77 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 48.50% this year and another 36.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 5.60% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 8 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 86 to 3 that the stock will beat the market
- 3,978 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha