The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the data security company Rapid7(RPD). I found the stock by sorting Barchart Top 100 Stocks list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart featute to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/19 the stock gained 13.33%.
Rapid7, Inc. offers security data and analytics solutions. The Company provides solutions which consist of threat exposure management, incident detection and response solutions as well as security advisory services. Rapid7, Inc. is based in Boston, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 108.10+ Weighted Alpha
- 106.75% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 19.47% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.44%
- Technical support level at 61.11
- Recently traded at 62.19 with a 50 day moving average of 54.04
- Market Cap $3.00 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 29.10% this year and another 23.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 112.20% this year and an additional 680.00% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 13 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 13 to 2 that the stock will beat the market
- 4,057 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha