The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biomedical company Zymeworks(ZYME). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort its 100 Top Stocks list by the highest technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/21 the stock gained 14.16%.
Zymeworks Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of bio-therapeutics for the treatment of cancer in Canada. The companys lead product candidate includes ZW25 and ZW33 which are in clinical trial stage. Zymeworks Inc. is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 90.26+ Weighted Alpha
- 62.86% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 17.10% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.70%
- Technical support level at 23.46
- Recently traded at 24.51 with a 50 day moving average of 19.78
- Market Cap $922 million
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 2 buy recommendations on the stock
- 1,858 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha