The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the internet software company Coupa Software (COUP). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the highest technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts foe consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/5 the stock gained 10.62%.
Coupa Software Inc. provides cloud-based spend management platform which connects organizations with suppliers. Coupa Software Inc. is based in San Mateo, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 122.40+Weighted Alpha
- 109.42% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 19.62% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.40%
- Technical support level at 128.85
- Recently traded at 129.62 with a 50 day moving average of 112.62
- Market Cap $8.01 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 33.00% this year and another 27.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 272.70% next year and compound at an annual rate of 42.40% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 5 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 68 to 3 that the stock will beat the market
- 6,991 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha