The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the business information company IHS Markit (INFO). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time Highlist first by the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/15 the stock gained 8.25%.
IHS Markit Ltd. provides information, analytics and solutions to customers. It serves business, finance and government. IHS Markit Ltd., formerly known as Markit Ltd., is based in London, United Kingdom.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signal
- 23.40+ Weighted Alpha
- 16.21% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 4.50% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.60%
- Technical support level at 59.05
- Recently traded at 61.30 with a 50 day moving average of 55.74
- Market Cap $23.67 billion
- P/E 30.70
- Revenue expected to grow 10.90% this year and another 5.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.40% this year, an additional 12.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 10.67% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 5 buy, 10 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock
- 5,346 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha