The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the P&C insurance company Cincinnati Financial (CINF). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's All-Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 4/1 the stock gained 19.96%.
Cincinnati Financial Corporation offers property and casualty insurance, its main business, through The Cincinnati Insurance Company, The Cincinnati Indemnity Company and The Cincinnati Casualty Company. The Cincinnati Life Insurance Company markets life and disability income insurance and annuities. CFC Investment Company offers commercial leasing and financing services. CinFin Capital Management Company provides asset management services to institutions, corporations and individuals.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 55.10+ Weighted Alpha
- 50.23% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 8.15% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.63%
- Technical support level at 102.65
- Recently traded at 103.54 with a 50 day moving average of 94.93
- Market Cap $16.9 billion
- P/E 27.89
- Dividend yield 2.16%
- Revenue expected to grow 25.30% this year but be down 9.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 9.30% this year, an additional 1.10% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 5.90% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy, 5 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 278 to 21 that the stock will beat the market
- 9.330 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha