The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the billboard sign REIT Outfront Media (OUT). I found the sotck by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest technical buy signals than I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. The Trend Spotter gave a new buy signal on 6/19.
Outfront Media, Inc. is a lessor of advertising space on out-of-home advertising structures and sites across the United States, Canada and Latin America. The Company's portfolio primarily consists of billboard displays. It provides other value-added services to its customers, such as pre-campaign category research, creative design support and post-campaign tracking and analytics. The Company's media products also include bulletins and wallscapes, spectaculars, digital billboards, buses and street furniture. It serves a range of customers that includes consumer-focused companies in the entertainment, retail, healthcare, telecom, restaurant, financial services, travel and leisure and automotive industries. Outfront Media Inc., formerly known as CBS Outdoor Americas Inc., is headquartered in New York.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signal
- 40.16+ Weighted Alpha
- 32.94% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 2.55% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 62.70%
- Technical support level at 25.85
- Recently traded at 26.01 with a 50 day moving average of 24.67
- Market Cap $3.70 billion
- P/E 12.16
- Dividend yield 5.57%
- Revenue expected to grow 8.30% this year and another 3.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 68.00% this year, an additional 5.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 1 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock
- 4,633 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha