The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the pharmaceutical company Enlivex Therapeutics (ENLV). I found the stock by sort Barchart's Top Stocks to Ownlist first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/16 the stock gained 139.70%.
Enlivex is a clinical stage immunotherapy company, developing an allogeneic drug pipeline for immune system rebalancing. Immune system rebalancing is critical for the treatment of life-threatening immune and inflammatory conditions which involve hyper-expression of cytokines (Cytokine Release Syndrome) and for which there are no approved treatments (unmet medical needs), as well as solid tumors immune-checkpoint rebalancing.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 164.10+ Weighted Alpha
- 126.46% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 63.92% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.15%
- Technical support level at 26.64
- Recently traded at 27.85 with a 50 day moving average of 17.01
- Market Cap $283 million
- At the present time this is not a stock followed by either Wall Street or the individual investors.
- 1,521 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha