The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the FinTech company PagSeguro Digital (PAGS). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signal a buy on 5/17 the stock gained 54.64%.
PagSeguro Digital Ltd. provides financial technology solutions and services for micro-merchants and small and medium-sized businesses primarily in Brazil and internationally. The Company offers multiple digital payment solutions, in-person payments via point of sales devices and prepaid cards services. PagSeguro Digital Ltd. is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 108.50+ Weighted Alpha
- 75.32% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 28.69% in the last month
- Technical strength Index 87.59%
- Technical support level at 43.99
- Recently traded at 46.02 with a 50 day moving average of 32.25
- Market Cap $14.67 billion
- P/E 43.97
- Revenue expected to grow 38.70% this year and another 27.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 44.70% this year, an additional 29.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 7.71% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investor following the stock on Motley Fool voted 49 to 1 that the stock will beat the market
- 3,702 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha