The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the software company Anaplan(PLAN). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/28 the stock gained 32.60%.
Anaplan, Inc. develops and publishes a cloud platform for business applications. The Company offers a platform which allow business users to build and maintain strategic, operational and business planning and performance management. Anaplan, Inc. is based in CA, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 148.65+ Weighted Alpha
- 139.53% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 20.04% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.84%
- Technical support level at 56.99
- Recently traded at 58.16 with a 50 day moving average of 46.39
- Market Cap $7.50 billion'
- Revenue expected to grow 37.00% this year and another 29.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 19.20% this year and an additional 18.60% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 8 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 39 to 2 that the stock will beat the market
- 3.349 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha