The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the footwear company Deckers Outdoors (DECK). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Ownlist first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/4 the stock gained 12.93%.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation is a global leader in designing, marketing and distributing innovative footwear, apparel and accessories developed for both everyday casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company's portfolio of brands includes UGG, Koolaburra, HOKA ONE ONE, Teva and Sanuk. Deckers Brands products are sold in more than 50 countries and territories through select department and specialty stores, Company-owned and operated retail stores, and select online stores, including Company-owned websites. Deckers Brands has an history of building niche footwear brands into lifestyle market leaders attracting millions of loyal consumers globally.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 72% technical buy signal
- 61.27+ Weighted Alpha
- 51.06% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 16.16% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.80%
- Technical support level at 173.86
- Recently traded at 175.24 with a 50 day moving average of 158.07
- Market Cap $5.10 billion
- P/E 19.65
- Revenue expected to grow 5.40% this year and another 5.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 8.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 14.90% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 1 buy, 10 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 715 to 120 that the stock will beat the market
- 9,652 imvestors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha