The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the medical device company Zynex(OTC:ZYXI). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/9 the stock gained 85.53%.
Zynex, Inc. engineers, manufactures, markets, and sells medical devices for the electrotherapy, and stroke and spinal cord injury rehabilitation markets primarily in the United States. The company primarily offers electrotherapy products for pain relief and pain management; and NeuroMove for stroke and spinal cord injury rehabilitation. The company's product lines are fully developed, FDA-cleared, commercially sold, and have been developed to uphold the Company's mission of improving the quality of life for patients suffering from impaired mobility due to stroke, spinal cord injury, or debilitating and chronic pain. Zynex markets its products through commissioned and independent sales representatives, as well as directly to end users through advertisements and articles in relevant publications and on the Internet. The company is headquartered in Littleton, Colorado.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 269.62+ Weighted Alpha
- 180.00% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 31.72% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.53%
- Technical support level at 8.96
- Recently traded at 9.96 with a 50 day moving average of 6.92
- Market Cap $306 million
- P/E 29.17
- Revenue expected to grow 27.90% this year and another 22.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 26.90% next year
- 890 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha