The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the security software company Intelli-Check International (IDN). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort its New 52 Week High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/3 the stock gained 30.93%.
Intellicheck Mobilisa is a leading technology company, developing and marketing wireless technology and identity systems for various applications including: mobile and handheld wireless devices for the government, military and commercial markets. Products include the Defense ID system, an advanced ID card access control product currently protecting over 70 military and federal locations. ID-Check is a technology that instantly reads, analyzes, and verifies encoded data in magnetic stripes and barcodes on government-issue IDs from approximately 60 U.S. and Canadian jurisdictions to determine if the content and format are valid. The company's products are used to address government and commercial fraud, focusing on age verification, secure access control and software tools, driver's license readers, and ID validation markets. Intelli-Check Mobilisa sells its products through its direct sales force and marketing partners. The company is headquartered in Port Townsend, Washington.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signal
- 136.64+ Weighted Alpha
- 125.22% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 31.19% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.87%
- Technical support level at 4.88
- Recently traded at 5.12 with a 50 day moving average of 3.81
- Market Cap $79 million
- Revenue expected to grow 33.30% this year
- Earnings estimated to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 2 buy recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 19 to 6 that the stock will beat the market
- 2,258 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha